Peach, Mango and Passionfruit Meringue KissesPRINT RECIPE
Cook time: 3 hours + 2 hours cool time
- 150g egg whites (about 5)
- 1 tsp salt
- 275g icing sugar
- Barker's of Geraldine Peach, Mango, and Passionfruit fruit compote
- Add egg whites and salt to the bowl of an electric mixer and whisk at high speed for 5 minutes till light and fluffy.
- Reducing the speed to medium, add icing sugar 1 tablespoon at a time, until all sugar is added. This should take about 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven at 110C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Fit a piping bag with a large tip (preferably star shaped or round). Fill the bag with meringue mix and pipe concentric circles, forming a small pyramid. Space these apart slightly on the tray.
- Bake for 2 to 2.5 hours, until the meringue towers are hard to the touch and sound hollow when tapped. Leave to cool completely in the oven until completely cool.
- Spoon over Barker's of Geraldine Peach, Mango, and Passionfruit fruit compote to serve.