Lemon & Lime GranitaPRINT RECIPE
No product matching your criteria.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Chilling time: 12 hours
Recipe and photo by Sneh from Cook Republic
- 500ml Barker's Squeezed Lemon with Lime, Cucumber & Mint fruit syrup
- 1 cup water
- 2 cucumbers, seeds removed and finely diced
- 12 mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground star anise (about 2 pods)
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp rose water
- 1 Tbsp raw sugar
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
- Mix Squeezed Lemon with Lime, Cucumber & Mint fruit syrup with the water. Pour in a 23cm shallow pie tin and place in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Remove from freezer and using a fork, scrape the frozen mixture around the edges. Return to the freezer for another 2-3 hours.
- Once again, bring the granita mixture out of the freezer and scrape it with a fork.
- Continue this process over the next day, freezing the mixture every couple of hours, rescraping, refreezing. Cover with cling film and store in freezer until ready to use.
- Place cucumber, mint, star anise, lime juice, rose water, sugar and salt in a small bowl. Mix to combine well.
- To serve, scoop a generous tablespoon of cucumber salsa into little shot glasses. Top with two tablespoons of scraped granita. Garnish with micro herbs. Enjoy!