Lemon Curd Crumble Top MuffinsPRINT RECIPE
This is one of our most popular recipes! Delicious and easy to make too.
- Pre-heat the oven to 190°C and grease and line muffin tin.
- To make the crumble sift dry ingredients in a bowl, adding butter (cut into small cubes) and rubbing through the dry mix with the tips of your fingers. This will make a breadcrumb-like mix. Set aside.
- In another bowl, sieve the flour, add sugar and first measure of curd, and mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl mix together egg, sunflower oil, milk and lemon juice.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry mix, add the liquid mix and combine. Don't over mix.
- Fill muffin cases 1cm high then spoon NZ Squeezed Lemon Curd into the centre. Top with muffin batter until 2/3 fill. Sprinkle a dessertspoon of crumble over the top.
- Bake for 10-15 mins or until topping is golden brown and muffins are cooked.