Lemon Curd and Ricotta Pancakes
- 1 cup Ricotta cheese
- 1 cup flour (or gluten free flour)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ Tbsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 eggs, separated into yolks and whites
- 1 Tbsp Barker's NZ Squeezed Lemon Curd
- butter, for the pan
- fresh berries
- Greek yoghurt
BACK TO RECIPES
- Mix together dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine ricotta, milk, yolks and NZ Squeezed Lemon Curd together.
- Gentle combine both the dry ingredients and ricotta mix together.
- Beat egg whites until stiff and fold scoops into the batter and gently combine.
- Melt a knob of butter in a medium-high fry pan and pour in 1/3 cup of batter. Cook for approximately 3-4 minutes until air bubbles pop through the uncooked side. Flip and cook other side until golden.
- Heat NZ Squeezed Lemon Curd in the microwave and carefully pour over your stack of pancakes.
- Garnish with fresh berries and serve with Greek yoghurt.