Lemon Crumble SlicePRINT RECIPE
- Sweet pastry (pre-purchased or home-made)
- 300g Barker's NZ Squeezed Lemon Curd
- 50g butter, melted
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Line a slice tin (we used 19cm x 29cm) with sweet pastry.
- Spread NZ Squeezed Lemon Curd on top of the pastry (only fill three quarters of the tin).
- Sprinkle crumble topping over the lemon curd.
- Bake at 180°C for 18 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown in colour.
- Remove from the oven and cool.