Kale & Kimchi Rice SaladPRINT RECIPE
Recipe & Photo by Mel from @freshhealthyyum
- 3-4 handfuls of kale (de-stemmed, chopped, massaged),
- 1 handful mint, chopped
- 1 handful coriander, chopped
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- 1 cup kimchi
- 250g brown rice, cooked
- 2 Tbsp vegan sour cream
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup Barker's Not So Sweet Chilli Sauce
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Prepare rice in a rice cooker if cooking from scratch, otherwise a precooked packet of brown rice will do.
- Heat sesame oil in a fry pan over a medium heat. Add carrot and stir for 2 minutes until softened. Add kale and stir for another minute until it wilts and is a vibrant green.
- Add cooked brown rice & Sweet Chilli Sauce, salt and combine.
- Remove from heat and stir in kimchi, mint and coriander.
- Divide into 2 serving bowls and top with vegan sour cream, extra kimchi if desired and a sprinkle of sesame seeds.