Kalamata Pasta SaladPRINT RECIPE
Adapt the quantities below to suit the number of people you are feeding to create a simple, elegant pasta dish in moments, perfect for summer BBQs!
- Orzo pasta, or any small pasta of your choice
- 1-2 Tbsp of Barker’s Kalamata Olive Tapenade Antipasto
- 1 cup Tomatoes, a mix of cherry tomatoes works well
- 125g Mozzarella cheese
- 1 handful fresh basil
- 1-2 Tbsp of your best olive oil, plus extra to serve
- Cook pasta as per pack instructions until al dente and allow to cool slightly.
- Toss 1-2 tablespoons of the Kalamata Olive Tapenade Antipasto and a glug of olive oil through the pasta until well combined and place in your serving bowl.
- Chop tomatoes in halves or quarters, depending on their size, and place on top of the pasta.
- Tear up the mozzarella cheese and basil leaves and decorate the pasta salad.
- Drizzle with olive oil and serve.