Hot Dogs DeluxePRINT RECIPE
Try this other filling ideas:
- Pickled carrot; sprigs of coriander and roughly chopped roasted peanuts; 1-2 Tbsp Barker’s New Yorker Mustard Relish.
- Spring coleslaw using finely shredded green and red cabbage; grated carrot; 1 spring onion, very finely sliced; ¼ cup mung bean sprouts or chickpea sprouts – all mixed with 1 Tbsp mayonnaise and topped with 1-2 Tbsp Barker’s New Yorker Mustard Relish.
- 3 frankfurters
- 3 hot dog buns, split lengthwise
- 2 slices of Swiss cheese
- 2 Tbsp store-bought sauerkraut
- 1-2 Tbsp Barker’s New Yorker Mustard Relish
- Fill a frying pan filled with water and bring to boil. Add frankfurters, then turn off heat and leave frankfurters to poach and heat through.
- Heat a chargrill and when hot quickly chargrill the top of each hot dog bun (alternatively put the buns under the grill).
- Place a frankfurter in each hot dog bun and top with your favourite filling combo.