Herb & Caper Potato SaladPRINT RECIPE
Recipe & Photo by Mel from @freshhealthyyum
- 400g white potatoes
- 2 baby Cos lettuce
- 2 handfuls pea sprouts
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup Barker's Herb & Caper Vinaigrette
- Peel potatoes and cut into bite size pieces. Place in steamer and cook until tender about 10 minutes, depending on size.
- While potatoes are steaming, prepare your veggies. Chop Cos lettuce and dice avocado into bite size pieces.
- Remove potatoes and allow to cool slightly.
- Arrange ingredients into 2 serving bowls and drizzle Herb & Caper Dressing on top.