Harissa Buddha BowlPRINT RECIPE
Recipe & Photo by Mel from @freshhealthyyum
- 1 large orange kumara
- 1 can chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup Barker's Harissa Sauce
- 1 small lemon, juiced
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- pinch of sea salt
- 4 handfuls baby spinach
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 Tbsp sauerkraut
- 2 Tbsp coconut feta
- sesame and chia seeds, to sprinkle
- Preheat oven to 180°C degrees.
- Dice kumara into bite sized pieces and pop in a bowl. Add chickpeas, olive oil & Harissa Sauce and combine well.
- Transfer to a baking tray and bake for 15-20mins, until kumara is soft.
- Mix lemon, tahini & salt with a fork, add a splash of cold water to thin if necessary.
- Arrange salad ingredients into 2 serving bowls, top with Harissa kumara and chickpeas, drizzle the Lemon Tahini Sauce on top and finish with a sprinkle of chia and sesame seeds.