Haloumi & Asparagus SkewersPRINT RECIPE
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 bunches fresh asparagus
- 2 blocks haloumi cheese
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup Barker’s Apricot & Mustard Dressing
- fresh herbs to garnish
- mushrooms (optional)
- bacon (optional)
- To prepare asparagus, remove woody ends then cut stems into thirds.
- Cut haloumi, into 1-2cm thick slices.
- Thread 2 pieces of asparagus and 1 piece of haloumi onto a soaked kebab stick or skewer, then repeat once more. Drizzle with olive oil and season.
- Grill on a hot BBQ for 3-4 minutes each side, then place on a platter.
- Drizzle with Apricot & Mustard Dressing, then garnish with fresh herbs if desired and serve immediately.