Habanero GuacamolePRINT RECIPE
- 5 medium avocado
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Barker’s Habanero Tomato Relish
- a handful of chopped coriander
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp of lemon juice
- corn chips or gluten free crackers to serve
- Cut avocados in half, carefully removing the inner stone.
- Using a spoon scoop out the flesh, slice into small cubes and place in a medium bowl.
- Add chopped onions, salt and pepper, Habanero Tomato Relish, lemon juice and coriander.
- Gently toss together. Be careful not to over mix or the avocado will turn mushy.
- Serve with your favourite corn chips or crackers.