Granola ClustersPRINT RECIPE
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
- Drizzle Barker’s Raspberry Vinaigrette over a baby spinach, strawberry, avocado and red onion salad. Crumble granola croutons over the top.
- Any leftovers can be stored in an airtight jar or container for two weeks.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped almonds
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 egg white
- 3 Tbsp Barker’s NZ Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 180°C fan bake and line a large oven tray with baking paper.
- Combine oats, almonds, pecans, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, salt and cayenne pepper (if using) in a large bowl.
- Whisk egg white until white and foamy. Add to oat mixture with Raspberry Vinaigrette, oil and honey. Stir until well combined.
- Spread mixture out in a thin layer on prepared tray and bake for 10 minutes. Stir, then bake for a further 5-10 minutes, until golden brown and crunchy.
- Leave to cool before breaking into clusters and serving.