Gourmet Tropical Ice PopsPRINT RECIPE
Recipe created for us by Sarah, From The Kitchen
- EDIBLE FLOWERS: for more information about which blooms are edible, how to prepare and grow them, plus more edible flower recipes, READ MORE
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup Barker's Lite Tropical fruit syrup
- 3-4 Tbsp vodka, optional (or extra water)
- 1 cup culinary flowers such as pansies, baby nasturtiums and violets
- Mix water and fruit syrup (and optional vodka) together then carefully pour into 8 popsicle moulds.
- Freeze for half an hour then gently poke in flowers.Top with lid and popsicle sticks and freeze a further 3 hours or until solid.
- To remove dip the moulds briefly into hot water.