Glazed CarrotsPRINT RECIPE
No product matching your criteria.
A delicious glaze for a range of seasonal vegetables
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- ¼ cup Barker’s Spiced Apricot & Orange Glaze
- a pinch of salt and pepper (optional)
- In a skillet, heat olive oil and butter together until melted. Mix in Spiced Apricot & Orange Glaze and stir until simmering.
- Wash and pat dry carrots with a paper towel (or peel if you wish). Add to glaze.
- Stir fry for approximately 5 minutes, making sure carrots are well coated and glaze starts to caramelise.
- Serve hot as a side.