Fruit Syrup SpidersPRINT RECIPE
Makes: 1 serving each
Preparation time: 3 minutes
Created by Martyna, The Wholesome Cook
- Mango frozen yoghurt would be delightful with Barker’s Orange & Barley with Passionfruit (contains gluten)
- Berry would go really well with Barker’s Squeezed NZ Blackcurrant fruit syrup (gluten free)
- Vanilla is best suited to ‘Ginger Beer’ tastebuds like delicious Brewed Ginger Beer (gluten free) – which might also be nice with some mint leaves
Try Barker’s Lite fruit syrup range for a low calorie alternative.
- 1/4 cup Barker's Lite Tropical fruit syrup (or your favourite flavour)
- 1 cup soda water
- 1 large scoop frozen yoghurt (or vanilla ice cream)
- Pour syrup into a tall serving glass.
- Top with soda water and add a scoop of frozen yoghurt or ice cream.
- Serve with straw.