Fruit Ice PopsPRINT RECIPE
This recipe works well with 6 x ¼ cup capacity plastic popsicle moulds. Note: plastic cups and paddle pop sticks can be as an alternative
Recipe created for us by Jessica, Daily Gluttony
- ¼ cup of Barker’s fruit syrup (or gluten free syrup)
- 1 ½ cups water (at room temperature)
- 9 strawberries, quartered
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and cut into slices
- 20 white grapes, halved
- Mix ¼ cup of fruit syrup with 1 ½ cups water and set aside – ratio can be adjusted to taste.
- Evenly divide chopped, mixed fruit amongst popsicle moulds and carefully top with fruit syrup mix.
- Place lids of moulds, freeze for four hours or until frozen and serve.