Fruit Bread CrumblePRINT RECIPE
TIP: You can replace the fruit bread with good quality toasted muesli or granola
- 4 thick slices of fruit bread, crusts removed (or gluten free fruit bread)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 cups Barker's Peach, Mango & Passionfruit Fruit Compote
- 2 cups thick, plain, unsweetened yoghurt
- icing sugar, to dust
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Break fruit bred into chunks and pulse in a food processor with the brown sugar.
- Transfer to a lined baking tray and bake for approximately 10 minutes, occasionally tossing. The bread should be toasted and the sugar starting to caramelise (although they appear soft, they crisp while cooling).
- Divide 2 cups of Peach, Mango & Passionfruit Fruit Compote into 6 parfait glasses or tumblers.
- Top with 1.5 cups of yoghurt and most of the crumbs.
- Finish each glass with a spoonful each of compote, yoghurt and crumbs (layered).
- Dust with icing sugar and garnish with mint leaves.