Frozen Yoghurt TerrinePRINT RECIPE
Preparation Time: made in 30 minutes, plus 4½ hours freezing time.
Created by Jo Wilcox for Food Magazine
- Line a 22cm x 8cm terrine tin or similar-sized loaf tin with cling film leaving an overhang on all sides.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the water and set aside to swell for about 5 minutes then gently heat the gelatin mixture either in the microwave on low power or over a double boiler, stirring, until the gelatin has dissolved.
- Stir in ½ cup of Apricot Spreadable Fruit then pour into the base of the lined terrine dish and freeze until set – about 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl stir together the yoghurt and honey then gently fold through the soft whipped cream.
- Divide the yoghurt cream mixture in half and add ½ cup of each spreadable fruit flavour to each, stirring until just mixed.
- Pour the apricot-flavoured yoghurt cream mixture into the terrine over the apricot jelly and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Spoon over the berry-flavoured yoghurt cream mixture. Gently fold over the cling film to cover the top and freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove the terrine from the freezer 10 minutes prior to serving, unwrap the cling film and invert onto a serving platter. Gently prise off the tin and remove the cling film.
- Surround with the mixed berries and dust with icing sugar if desired.