Fish Curry BakePRINT RECIPE
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Fresh coriander and wedges of lime makes for a tasty garnish. Thinly sliced red chilli adds a nice pop of colour too.
- Fancy more veggies? Add a finely diced shallot to the beans and capsicum. Mix raw grated zucchini into the rice before serving.
- 250g green beans, trimmed
- 1 large green capsicum, diced
- 500g jar Barker’s Family Coconut Curry Meal Sauce
- salt and pepper, to season
- 500g white fish fillets
- rice or quinoa, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C fan bake.
- Place beans and capsicum in a large (approximately 25cm square) oven-safe dish.
- Pour Barker’s Family Coconut Curry Meal Sauce over the top. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Season fish fillets with salt and pepper and gently nestle into the sauce and veggies. Bake for 20 minutes, until fish is cooked through and veggies are tender.
- Serve curry bake on rice or quinoa.