Evan’s Tropical FoolPRINT RECIPE
Recipe and Photo by Evan Kiddey
Extras for getting fancy include: seasonal fruit, almond crumb, edible flower petals, lemon zest, grated dark chocolate and flaky sea salt
- 300ml cream
- 15 store bought meringues
- 100ml Barker's Peach, Mango & Passionfruit compote
- zest of ½ lemon
- 30g grated dark chocolate
- Whip cream until soft and fluffy (should not hold peaks, keep it soft).
- Crumble chunky pieces of meringues into cream.
- Pour over compote and fold through gently.
- Serve with zest of lemon, grated dark chocolate and a little pinch of sea salt.
- For the fancy Fool let your inner artist come out and go for it!