Easter JubesPRINT RECIPE
You will need a set of mini Easter Egg moulds for this recipe.
Recipe created for us by Jessica, Daily Gluttony
- Barker’s Lite Squeezed NZ Blackcurrants fruit syrup (or pick your favourite flavour!)
- powdered gelatin
- In a small saucepan mix 1 part Lite Squeezed NZ Blackcurrants fruit syrup with 3 parts water.
- Sprinkle gelatin over the top of the liquid, with a ratio of 4 teaspoons for every 500ml of liquid, and stir until gelatin has completely dissolved.
- Carefully pour the liquid into moulds ensuring the top is flush with the edge of the casing. Place jubes in the fridge overnight or for a minimum of 4 hours to set.
- Remove from fridge and allow to stand for 2 minutes before carefully removing the jubes from moulds.