Crunchy Salad TopperPRINT RECIPE
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- Delicious crumbled over a baby spinach and roast pumpkin salad. Drizzle with a little extra Barker’s Citrus & Soy Dressing to serve.
- This crunchy salad topper is also great sprinkled on smashed avocado on toast.
- Any leftovers can be stored in an airtight jar or container for two weeks.
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Barker’s Citrus & Soy Dressing
- Preheat oven to 180°C fan bake. Line a large oven tray with baking paper.
- Combine seeds in a bowl. Citrus & Soy Dressing and mix well. Spread out in a thin layer on prepared tray and bake for 5 minutes.
- Stir, then bake for a further 3-5 minutes, until golden brown and toasted (watch carefully as the seeds can burn easily).
- Leave to cool before serving.