Crispy Citrus Soy TofuPRINT RECIPE
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
- Serve warm on a green salad. Drizzle with extra Barker’s Citrus & Soy Dressing.
- This tofu makes a great addition to vegetable stir-fries – toss before serving.
- 300g firm tofu
- 1 1/2 Tbsp gluten free cornflour
- 2 Tbsp Barker’s Citrus & Soy Dressing
- Preheat oven to 190°C fan bake. Line a large oven tray with baking paper.
- Drain tofu then gently squeeze with your palms to remove excess water. Place tofu on paper towels and place more paper towels on top. Weigh down with a heavy chopping board and leave for 10 minutes.
- Dice tofu into 1cm cubes. Place in a clean resealable bag or container, add cornflour and shake gently to coat. Add Barker’s Citrus & Soy Dressing and shake again. Arrange in a single layer on prepared tray and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until tofu is golden brown and crisp around the edges.