Condensed Milk IcecreamPRINT RECIPE
Recipe and Photo by Evan Kiddey
- 600ml cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 250ml Barker's Boysenberry & Blackcurrant with Chia fruit compote
- chocolate, to garnish
- flaked almonds, to garnish
- Whip cream until just soft; add condensed milk and continue to whip until thick and creamy. Fold through fruit compote.
- Pour into a lined, long loaf tin and decorate the top with chocolate and nuts.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours.
- Serve in a waffle cone or crowd around with a bunch of spoons and dig in!