Chicken, Peach & Mango SandwichesPRINT RECIPE
As an alternative try Barker’s NZ Blackcurrant & Red Onion Jelly on these sandwiches.
- 12 slices of thin brown or grain bread (or gluten free bread)
- 1/2 cooked chicken, sliced or smoked chicken breast, sliced
- 1/2 bag of pre-packaged rocket
- 25g spreadable butter
- 1/2 jar Barker’s Peach & Mango Chutney
- Butter the bread and place sliced chicken on half the slices.
- Spread with a generous dollop of Peach and Mango Chutney.
- Top with rocket and a second slice of bread.
- Remove crusts with a bread knife and cut into quarters to serve.