Chicken, Brie & Plum PizzaPRINT RECIPE
- 1 pizza base (or gluten free pizza base)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- a pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup of Barker’s Central Otago Rich Red Plum Sauce (for base) and another 1/4 cup (for topping)
- 1 cup of poached/cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cup button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 whole brie cheese, sliced
- a handful of rocket salad
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Mix mayonnaise and sour cream well until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste. Spread pizza base with this mix.
- Sprinkle base with mozzarella cheese and drizzle with Central Otago Rich Red Plum sauce.
- Add chicken, mushrooms, red onions and cherry tomatoes.
- Top with brie cheese.
- Bake in oven until crispy about 11-15 minutes.
- Top with Central Otago Rich Red Plum sauce.
- Serve hot with rocket to garnish.