Cherry Vanilla Cheesecake JarsPRINT RECIPE
Easy to assemble and delicious, these single serve cheesecake jars are a perfect family or entertainer’s delight.
Recipe & Photo by Fresh Factory
- 10 cookies (or gluten free cookies)
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 200g mascarpone cheese
- 250g cream cheese
- 2 cups Barker’s Black Cherry & Vanilla with Apple fruit compote (or your favourite flavour)
- Crush cookies into a bowl (you can use your hands, a food processor or place cookies into a plastic bag and hit with a rolling pin)! Crush until they resemble a breadcrumb texture.
- Add melted butter and mix well.
- Spoon cookie crumble mix equally between four serving jars (reserving a tablespoon for later), and press down gently with a back of a smooth to compact.
- In a separate bowl mix mascarpone, cream cheese and compote until well combined and smooth.
- Spoon equally into four serving jars on top of the crumb.
- Top with compote and a sprinkle of left over crumb mix to garnish.
- Serve chilled.