Charred nectarine, baby cos & feta salad w/ hazelnutsPRINT RECIPE
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
The sweet and smoky charred nectarines pair perfectly with creamy feta, crunchy cos and the saltiness of Barker’s Black Olive and Sundried Tomato Greek Style Dressing.
Recipe created by Gretchen Lowe @myweekendtable
- 3 ripe nectarines, cut into wedges
- 25g butter
- 3-4 little cos lettuces, cut into quarters
- 200g feta, crumbled
- ½ cup hazelnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- Heat the butter in a frying pan until it starts to bubble, then add the nectarines cooking for 2-3 minutes on each side until tender and charred; set aside.
- On a serving dish arrange lettuce and nectarines, add feta then pour over Barker’s Greek Style Dressing.
- Sprinkle with hazelnuts and serve.