Capsicum & Apricot Couscous CakesPRINT RECIPE
- 100g couscous
- 100g sliced red onion
- 100g sliced courgette
- 400g cooked red lentils, drained
- 250g Barker's Capsicum & Apricot Chutney
- Cook the couscous according to the pack instructions.
- Heat a little oil in a heavy based pan. Add the onion and courgette and cook until the onion is tender.
- Mix in the lentils and add Capsicum & Apricot Chutney - mix well.
- Press into ring moulds or round biscuit cutters.
- Unmould and serve with your favourite meat and/or vegetables.