Brioche Croque MonsieurPRINT RECIPE
Recipe & photo by Anchor
- 50ml Anchor sour cream
- 100g shredded Parmesan
- 200g Kapiti Smoked Havarti cheese (half grated/half sliced)
- Mainland unsalted butter
- 150g sliced ham
- 4 slices brioche bread
- bunch chives
- 2 Tbsp Barker's Spiced Eggplant Chutney
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a small bowl add the sour cream, Parmesan, and grated Havarti and mix well. Leave aside.
- On one side of the bread lightly butter and lay slices of ham, then sliced Havarti, then a tablespoon of the sour cream mix.
- On the other side spread a generous amount of the Spicy Eggplant Pickle and a sprinkle of the freshly cut chives.
- Spread a tablespoon of the sour cream mix evenly on top.
- Grill in the oven until golden brown.