Brigitte’s CrackersPRINT RECIPE
This delicious homemade cracker recipe is packed with seeds and set to impress at your next dinner party. Perfect with cheese and your favourite Barker’s relish it’s Brigitte Barker’s coveted recipe we’re delighted to share.
- 1/2 cup wholegrain oats
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup linseed
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. It makes for quite a wet mix!
- Divide into approx 3 parts (depending on the size of your baking tray) and roll each part out thinly between two sheets of baking paper.
- Remove the upper sheet and using a big knife press down into the dough to mark where you will later break it into pieces.
- Bake at 200ºC for 15-20 minutes until golden.
- Cool then break into pieces and top with your favourite cheese and Barker's relish combination!