Blood Orange JelliesPRINT RECIPE
Makes about 6 – 7 small cocktail glass servings
Cook time: 10 mins + 8 hr to set
- 5 sheets of gelatine
- Ice water for gelatine
- 520ml hot water
- 180ml Barker's of Geraldine Squeezed Blood Oranges with Lime & Bitters Fruit Syrup
- Garnish: Meringue kisses and Peach, Mango, and Passionfruit fruit compote
- In a bowl of ice water, soak gelatine sheets until soft.
- In another bowl, pour in hot water and add Squeezed Blood Oranges with Lime & Bitters Fruit Syrup. Squeeze water from soaked gelatine and add into the hot syrup mixture. Stir until the gelatine has completely dissolved. Let it cool slightly by floating this bowl over the ice water bowl.
- Pour into glasses and let it set for a minimum of 6 hours or overnight.
- Serve with mini meringue kisses and Peach, Mango, and Passionfruit fruit compote.