Blackcurrant & Red Onion Brie StarterPRINT RECIPE
- 125g round of brie
- 1/2 cup Barker's Blackcurrant & Red Onion Jelly
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- 1 small baguette, sliced diagonally into 1cm slices (or gluten free bread)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 210°C.
- Cut the round of brie in half horizontally. Place one half of the brie (cut side facing upwards) on a lined baking tray.
- Spread half the jelly and half the walnuts on top.
- Layer the remaining brie half on top (cut side facing upwards) and spread with the remaining jelly and walnuts.
- Brush baguette slices with oil and arrange around the brie.
- Bake everything for 8-10 minutes until brie is beginning to melt and bread is beginning to crisp.