Blackcurrant, Lychee & Passionfruit DaiquiriPRINT RECIPE
Photo and recipe by Brodie The Hungry Babushka
- 1 x 570g tin lychees in syrup
- pulp from 8 passionfruit
- 50ml Barker’s Squeezed NZ Blackcurrants fruit syrup
- 100ml passionfruit liqueur (we used Passoa)
- 50ml good quality vodka
- 100ml water
- Combine all ingredients. Blend until smooth (you can use a blender, food processor or stick mixer to do this). Strain through a very fine sieve, discarding any solids.
- Pour mixture into ice-cube trays and freeze overnight.
- When ready to serve, transfer ice-cubes to blender and blitz until smooth and icy. Serve immediately.