Blackcurrant CoulisPRINT RECIPE
- The coulis has an intense berry flavour and can be made in seconds in the microwave. Simply pour a little of the hot syrup over your dessert.
Recipe created by Lyn Potter, Shoot and Eat
- 1/3 cup of Barker's Lite Squeezed NZ Blackcurrants fruit syrup
- 1 tsp of cornflour
- Pour the syrup into a microwave safe jug.
- Thoroughly whisk the cornflour in.
- Cook on high for 30 seconds in the microwave.
- Continue to microwave, stirring every 10 seconds until the syrup has thickened.
- Pour while still hot over scoops of vanilla ice cream.