Berry Ricotta TartsPRINT RECIPE
Makes: approx 4 dozen mini muffin sized tarts
- 2 sheets ready rolled sweet short crust pastry (or gluten-free pastry)
- 250 gm ricotta
- 1/4 cup castor sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup Barker's NZ Seedless Bramble Berries fruit preserve
- icing sugar to dust
- Preheat oven to 165°C and cut pastry into rounds to fit a small tartlet baking tray.
- Beat the ricotta in a bowl then add sugar, lemon and eggs and mix well.
- Spoon ricotta mixture into the pastry shells and top with NZ Seedless Bramble Berries.
- Bake for 40 minutes in lower part of oven.
- When cool, dust with icing sugar and serve.