Berry Avocado Chocolate MoussePRINT RECIPE
Makes: approx 2 cups
- ½ cup dates, soaked
- boiling water, to cover
- 2 large avocados
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp Barker's Raspberries fruit preserve
- Cover dates with boiling water and allow to soak for 30 minutes. Drain.
- Remove stones from the avocado, scrape out the flesh and blitz in a food processor until smooth.
- Add dates, coconut milk, cocoa powder, salt and Raspberries fruit preserve. Mix until smooth. Add more fruit preserve to taste for a sweeter result.
- Chill before serving.