- Heat BBQ hotplate or fry pan to a medium-high heat. Drizzle avocado oil when ready to cook.
- Sizzle whole baby beetroot until warm and coloured, halve and set aside.
- Cook block of haloumi whole on the hot plate in the beet juices.
- Slice haloumi into 4 large pieces and arrange on serving plate.
- Top with beetroot and tomatoes; drizzle more avocado oil then dress with Citrus & Soy Dressing.
- Top with microgreens, herbs and edible flowers as desired.
Beetroot & Haloumi SaladPRINT RECIPE
No product matching your criteria.
Recipe & Photo by Fresh.co.nz
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- 8-10 whole baby beetroot, precooked and skin removed
- 1 block haloumi cheese
- 4 medium-sized tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup Barker's Citrus & Soy Dressing
- Microgreens, edible flowers and/or herbs to garnish