Beef & Plum Stir FryPRINT RECIPE
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 500g beef, thinly sliced
- 4 Tbsp Barker’s Central Otago Rich Red Plum Sauce
- 2 cups button mushrooms
- 1 red or yellow capsicum, cubed
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 red onion, cubed
- Heat olive oil in wok or large fry pan over a medium heat. Add thin strips of beef and Central Otago Rich Red Plum Sauce. Stir fry for 3-4 minutes, tossing regularly.
- Add chunky vegetables and mix well into the sauce.
- Toss for another 12-15 minutes.
- Serve with steamed rice or noodles.