Barbecue Jerk Sticky Spare RibsPRINT RECIPE
- Marinate the ribs with Nine Spice Barbecue Jerk Sauce for 30 minutes or overnight.
- In a large saucepan over a medium heat, add olive oil, minced garlic and 2 Tbsp Nine Spice Barbecue Jerk sauce.
- Stir fry until fragrant and add the marinated ribs with remaining sauce.
- Reduce heat and simmer very slowly with a lid on about 25 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
- Finish the ribs off in the oven under grill for 5 minutes to get that sticky and slightly charred look.