Banoffee in a glassPRINT RECIPE
A beautiful and delicious twist to a classic Banoffee Pie.
Recipe and imagery created by: @theculinaryletter
- 8 plain biscuits crushed (such as superwine)
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped pecans
- 200g Barker's Dulce de leche Milk Caramel spread
- 1 banana sliced
- 100ml cream - whipped
- dark chocolate grated over the top as a garnish
- Take your plain biscuits and crush them using a kitchen grinder. (If you don’t have a kitchen grinder, you can always use the bottom of a flat glass / mug!)
- Once all biscuits are crushed, take half the mix and create a small layer of biscuits at the bottom of each glass and sprinkle in some pecans
- Next, take the Dulce de leche and add a 50g layer on top of the biscuits in each glass
- Take your whipped cream and add this to a piping bag with a star nozzle, cover your dulce de leche with a layer of whipped cream – add till your heart's content!
- Using the remaining biscuits, add another layer of crushed biscuit to each glass
- Add another layer of Dulce de leche
- Place half the sliced banana on top of the Dulce in each glass
- Add another layer of cream
- Garnish with grated dark chocolate and pecans!