Baked RicottaPRINT RECIPE
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 200g Over the Moon Ricotta
- 1 small egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- sea salt and freshly ground white pepper
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves removed
- Preheat the oven to 190°C. Oil 2 small (individual) ovenproof ramekins. Coat with the dry breadcrumbs.
- Mix together the ricotta, egg, and Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and freshly ground white pepper. Spoon into the ramekins then place in the oven and cook for 10-15 minutes. I like the mixture still a little soft when you remove it from the oven.
- Serve sprinkled with thyme leaves.
- Tips – top mixture with a little extra Parmesan cheese before placing it in the oven.
- Once baked, drizzle with a little extra oil.
- Baked ricotta is best served straight from the oven when the mixture is hot and creamy.