Baked Brie or CamembertPRINT RECIPE
- 150g Brie or Camembert (we recommend Whitestone Cheese)
- 1 tablespoon runny honey
- a few fresh rosemary flowers
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the unwrapped Brie or Camembert on the prepared tray. Score the top using a sharp knife then place it in the oven to bake for 15 minutes. If you gently shake the tray you will see the Brie or Camembert wobble in the centre.
- Remove from the oven and transfer, paper and all, to a serving board or plate. Warm the honey and drizzle over.
- Scatter over a few fresh rosemary flowers or you could scatter with soft herb leaves.
- Serve with Barker’s Feijoa & Pear Fruit for Cheese, Grape and Walnut flatbread, and Simply Roasted Pears.