Backyards & Rhubarbs Frose CocktailPRINT RECIPE
- Because of the alcohol content, it will take 12-24 hours to fully freeze the wine. If wine is completely frozen, put cubes into a blender to turn the Rose wine into a slushie-type substance.
Created by Charles Gillet, The Poplar Social Club
- 350ml Giesen Rose, frozen in ice cube trays overnight
- 3 parts vodka
- 2 parts lime juice
- 1 part Barker's Lite Rhubarb with Raspberry & Rosehip fruit syrup
- fresh fruit (optional)
- Put vodka, lime juice and Lite Rhubarb with Raspberry & Rosehip in a jar.
- Blend frozen Giesen Rose, add to jar.
- Put lid on then shake, shake, shake!
- Remove lid, add fresh fruit if you wish, then enjoy!