Apricot & Orange Glazed ChickenPRINT RECIPE
No product matching your criteria.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup Barker’s Spiced Apricot & Orange Ham Glaze
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and add Spiced Apricot & Orange Ham Glaze and garlic.
- Saute for approx 5 minutes until glaze begins to thicken.
- Add chicken thighs skin down into the pan and fry for approx 10-15 minutes until brown.
- Transfer browned chicken thighs into an oven proof dish and roast for 20-25 minutes. Continue to baste using glaze occasionally through the cooking process.
- Check to ensure that chicken juices run clear before removing from oven.
- Serve hot with your favourite salad or rice side.