Apple Cider MocktailPRINT RECIPE
TIP: Not enough sugar on the rim? When dipping you glass, be sure to do it once. Several dips and the sugar may fall away to the sides, defeating your purpose. You may wish to use the ‘twisting’ method with a gentle turn of the wrist as you remove the glass from the saucer.
Recipe & photo by Fresh.co.nz
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- wedge of lemon
- ice cubes
- cinnamon stick
- slice of apple
- Barker's Apple Cider & Elderflower fruit spritzer
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together (adjust quantities for taste and serving) and place in a saucer bigger than the rim of your chosen glass.
- Run a wedge of citrus round the entire rim of your chosen glass. Turn your glass upside down, and firmly press the rim into the sugar mix.
- Add ice cubes, cinnamon stick and apple.
- Top to the brim with Apple Cider & Elderflower fruit sprizter.