With Summer approaching and longer sunlight hours challenging us to get more out of our days…
…many of us don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen prepping from scratch, but still want full-flavour eating experiences to share with friends and family.
Let Barker’s of Geraldine help you with two new versatile dressings which allow you to explore with flavour, colour, texture and mix it up with eating occasions.
We are excited to bring you our Citrus & Soy Dressing made from gluten-free soy sauce. This new release reflects on the growing trend towards gluten-free eating as well as the popular ‘Asian Invasion’ flavour trend which sees Kiwi households indulge in more Asian inspired dishes; dumplings, bao buns, sushi and sashimi, noodle and rice dishes as well as Summer inspired Vietnamese spring rolls, Asian slaw alongside fresh fish and seafood.
Citrus & Soy Dressing is a perfect flavour partner for cold and hot dishes. Try it in a week-night stir fry to add a quick and easy flavour or a weekend dip alongside spring rolls, money bags or fried chicken.
You will be delighted with the fresh flavour and vibrant colour of our New Zealand Raspberry Vinaigrette. Made with crushed South Island raspberries, white wine vinegar and a touch of Canterbury blackcurrant juice, this sweet yet zesty drizzle works perfectly atop any green salad. Try it at your next BBQ where it works perfectly as a marinade for chicken skewers, a side jus for grilled lamb steaks or adds the finishing touch to a grilled pruscuitto wrapped nectarine.
These two new releases adds to Barker’s range of dressings which includes the top selling Coconut & NZ Lime, Apricot & Mustard, Miso & Ginger and Herb & Caper dressings. Our range of innovative flavours encourages easy solutions to at-home eating and inspires you to step outside of the usual regime.
- bowl-based eating made up of bits and bobs out of the fridge to reduce food waste
- get excited by plant-based eating – consuming a rainbow of colours increases vitamins and minerals from wholefoods
- play with texture by making a salad topper out of seeds and nuts drizzled and baked with your favourite dressing or vinaigrette
- vegan-based meals – most of our Barker’s dressings are vegan-friendly so experiment and add flavour and flair to animal product-free dishes
- dressings as a meat flavouring – despite being sold alongside ‘traditional salad dressings’, these fruit based flavourings work equally well with many meats