Competitions: Terms & Conditions
Barker’s of Geraldine holds competitions and promotions where Terms & Conditions apply.
Fruit Compote and Hubbards Be Mighty Granola Instagram giveaway:
- CRITERIA: You must be a New Zealand resident and have a New Zealand delivery address to be eligible to enter.
- TO ENTER:
1. Like the competition post on Instagram
2. Follow @barkersofgeraldine and @hubbards on Instagram
3. Tag a friend in the comments and tell us which match would make your day
- DATES: Opens 01:30 pm Wednesday 24th Feb to 11:59 pm Sunday 28th February 2021
- PRIZE DETAILS: 3 x @hubbards Be Mighty Granola, 3 x Barker’s Fruit Compotes, 2 x @citta Finch Cereal Bowls, and 2 x @citta Pinstripe Linen Napkins
- This is a game of chance. Winners will be drawn at random by judges from Barker’s of Geraldine. No correspondence will be entered into.
Terms that apply for all competitions are:
- Employees of Barker’s of Geraldine, immediate family members thereof, and employees of the agency involved will not be permitted to participate in this contest.
- The Organisers will contact the winners via social media or email to arrange for prize delivery after the promotion is over and the winners have been determined. If the winners do not contact or reply within two working days, the Organisers have the right to choose the next available winners without any prize replacement to the original winners.
- Winners must have a New Zealand or Australian delivery address (as specified in the terms indicated under ‘Current Competition’).
- The Organisers reserve the right to disqualify all entries that are deemed to be inappropriate or offensive to other users. The Organisers reserve the right to withdraw competition or amend dates if required.
- Judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners names may be published on our website and via social media channels.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Barker’s of Geraldine competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- This competition is run by Barker’s of Geraldine who may be contacted via email here.
- As a condition of participating in a promotion, the winner indemnifies the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with that promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal fees on a solicitor and client basis) which the Promoter may incur arising out of the winner’s participation in the Promotion and/or participation in a prize, howsoever caused.