Competitions: Terms & ConditionsFom time to time, Barker’s of Geraldine holds competitions and promotions where Terms & Conditions apply.
- Open: New Zealand residents with a New Zealand delivery address only due to product availability and delivery constraints
- TO ENTER: LIKE our Facebook post and TELL us how you’d serve your venison/savoury jelly dish.
- Prize Details: 1 prize to be won, containing 2 x Silver Fern Farms venison vouchers (redeemable at supermarkets nationwide), a packet of Wild Fennel Co Seasoning, Olivado Extra Virgin Avocado Oil, Barker’s Blackcurrant and Red Onion Jelly, a Silver Fern Farms cloth table napkin and chilly bag. Prize valued at RRP$100.
- Winners will be drawn by judges from Barker’s of Geraldine. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Dates: Opens 13 June 2018, Closes 19 June 2018 (11.59pm), Drawn 20 June 2018 (10am)
- Winner will be private messaged then announced shortly after on social media and on this webpage.
Terms that apply for all competitions are:
- Employees of Barker’s of Geraldine, immediate family members thereof, and employees of the agency involved will not be permitted to participate in this contest.
- The Organisers will contact the winners via Facebook or email to arrange for prize delivery after the promotion is over and the winners have been determined. If the winners do not contact or reply within two working days, the Organisers have the right to choose the next available winners without any prize replacement to the original winners.
- Winners must have a New Zealand or Australian delivery address (as specified in the terms indicated under ‘Current Competition’).
- The Organisers reserve the right to disqualify all entries that are deemed to be inappropriate or offensive to other users. The Organisers reserve the right to withdraw competition or amend dates if required.
- Judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners names may be published on our website and via social media channels.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Barker’s of Geraldine competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- This competition is run by Barker’s of Geraldine who may be contacted via email here.
- As a condition of participating in a promotion, the winner indemnifies the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with that promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal fees on a solicitor and client basis) which the Promoter may incur arising out of the winner’s participation in the Promotion and/or participation in a prize, howsoever caused.
|Barker's Mad Millie Promo (Facebook)||Judy Oatham, Jasmine Waite, Dale Cournane|
|Barker's Mother's Day (Facebook)||Alyssa McGregor, Frances Smallridge, Ian Street, Barbara Heatherwick, Gina McInnes|
|Barker's & Leader Saucy Bite packs||Maggie Peachey, Sabrina Grogan, Samantha Storm, Scott Cameron, Joanna Perrett, Robyn Tamati, Ann Galot, Garth Ward, Alice Adlam, Kay Guyett|
|Barker's Spreadable Fruit Survey||Helen Tam, Jolene Sherlock, Derek Pulman, Chantal Rosenhart, Suzanne Alexandre|
|Barker's Soda Syrup - Facebook||Jo Hughes, Anita Carey, Gill Knight, Tabitha Hinewai, Becca Strachan, Marion Steele, Nita Bhana, Rosita Manning, Rebecca Rawlinson, Kama Scarf
|Barker's Soda Syrups (enews)||Lyn Jarman, Noel Wehi, Sigi Hesse, Nalda Williams, Dorothy Brown, Sylvia Harvey, Carol Ferrier, Jill Bunting, Margaret Robertson|
|Sarau Festival||Marilyn Milne, Jenni Bancroft, Matt Burton|
|Buttercream Cakes||Pauline Kiernan|
|Corporate Christmas||Bev Sanders, ASB|
|YUM Breakfast||Hayley Bird, Sarah Piwari, Heather Botting, Isabelle Cohen, Ean Grn|
|Summer Salad Days/Waitoa||Wendy Handley-Dixon, Teresa Gen, Rosie Tate|
|Christchurch Show||Simon Ralph|
|Picnic Pleasures||Faye Bradley, Llyvonne Barber, Bernadette Crowley|
|Long Labour Weekend||Wendy Wheeler, Tracey Pike, Mike Carter, Lynley Edwards, Nadene Winchester, Hanie Noor, Lauren Frazerhurst|
|Fruit Compotes (Facebook)||Mikayla Edhouse, Ruth Jasmat, Lulu Armstrong, Terina Geddes, Luke Petersen, Jay Wain, Cala Paenga, Theresa Boon, Jackie Halvorson, Katie Loten|
|Fruit Compotes (eNews)||Libby Durey, Lester Tipping, Blake Oliver, Sandra Thurson, Colleen Johnson, Michelle Cook, Lucy Ireland, Maureen Lindsay, Val Barker, Joanne Neville|
|Hug in a Mug (Facebook)||Mark & Viv Hawke, Marie Therese, Jennifer Bradley, Kelsi Burns, Fay Glasson, Tina Bennett, Morag Ryall, Linda Mitchell, Rowena McCoy, Michelle Deedman|
|Hug in a Mug (eNews)||Stephanie Wigley, Roger Cliffe, Frances Hassen, Phil Wiggins, Brenda Black, Noelene Sapwell, Mike Carter, Marlene Lynam, Bob Wright, Brian McKenzie|
|Big Game Snack Packs||Joyanne Linn, Bryan Hampson, Vanessa Claire, Karen West, Diane Watts, Liam Watson, Jill O'Carroll, Garry Brian Thomas, Louise Turville, Tess Grooby, Graham Peek, Ella & John Weir, Thomas Jack, Amanda Napier, Kerrie Fitzmaurice, Tui Amohanga, Dylan Hurst, Dazz Gibson, Jarryd Symons, Sam Virk|
|Workplace Winter Wellness #3||Ian Cunliffe Vineyard Services, Howard Construction, Ashburton Montessori Preschool, Brand Flowers, Mercy PET, Turangi Public Library, Western Bay of Plenty District Council, Southern Starts Early Learning Centre, Canterbury Health Laboratories, The Garden Planning Company, Senate SHJ, Te Harakeke Child, Adolescent & Family Service, OrthodontiX Merivale, St Clair School, C Sticky Fingers, Mainfreight Training Centre, Manurewa Central Primary School, Hastings i-SITE, Enatel Ltd, Willowbrook Orchard|
|Workplace Winter Wellness #2||Thrifty Car Rentals, Firenzo Fires, Sunrise Cleaners, Cheviot Tearooms, PetVet Lower Hutt, Access Community Health, IHC House, Waipu Primary School, NZ Post and Westland Medical Centre.|
|Workplace Winter Wellness #1||LoneStar Farms, Kororareka Oysters, Jones Lang La Salle, Rodney Wayne, Automotive Test Centre, Mapu Hutt Hospital, Leeston Consolidated School, Bakels Edible Oils, Okara Educare, K&S Freighters|
|Dulce de Leche||Philippa Giles-Hosken, Amanda Clifford, Anissa Pyke, Brent Manhire, Helen Joe, Sheridan Slattery, Elly Sanderson, Ingrid Wierenga, Hope Smith, Helen Hogg, Moni Harding, Jo Black, Dianne Gray, Katarina Williams, Hayley Greaves, Shelley Davies, Paula Krammer, Sherry Benson Toia, Frances Vincent, Jenna Whitecliffe|
|Your Home & Garden||ima Krause, Pauline Mayo, John & Muriel Pedersen, Wendy Anderson, Shelley Gilmour|
|Sarau Festival||Chris Gintrap, Deb Dillon, Linda Palmer|
|Summer Picnic||Eneet Anne Vitasovich, Mary Hirini, Nola Collie, Penny Fischbach, Bob Leversha, Nikki Winchester, Ann Felicity Clemance, Christina Clarke, Deborah Wood, Kelly Crawford, Grant Cox, Christine Philp, Nicola Appleby, Angela Pedlar, Sarah Blair|