Competitions: Terms & ConditionsBarker’s of Geraldine holds competitions and promotions where Terms & Conditions apply.
Meal Sauces (Slow Cooker)
- CRITERIA: you must have a New Zealand delivery address to be eligible to enter.
- TO ENTER: Like/Follow Barker’s of Geraldine on Facebook or Instagram & comment on this Facebook/ Instagram post.
- DATES: Open 9 July 2020, Closes 14 July 2020 11.59pm, Drawn 15 July 2020.
- PRIZE DETAILS: 5 x Prize Packs Including: a Sunbeam Slow Cooker (RRP $160.00) & Barker’s Meal Sauce Sampler pack (6 Meal Sauces RRP$30.00) prizes in total, each valued at RRP$190.
- This is a game of chance. Winners will be drawn at random by judges from Barker’s of Geraldine.
- Winners will be contacted by direct message and announced Facebook and Instagram on original post and new post.
- CRITERIA: you must have a New Zealand delivery address to be eligible to enter and be a current subscriber to our NZ e-newsletter.
- TO ENTER: Email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us which meal sauce appeals to you the most and what you’d create.
- DATES: Open 7 July 2020, Closes 13 July 2020 11.59pm, Drawn 14 July 2020.
- PRIZE DETAILS: 6 x Meal Sauce Sampler prizes in total, each valued at RRP$30.
- This is a game of chance. Winners will be drawn at random by judges from Barker’s of Geraldine. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified by email then announced shortly afterwards on this webpage and/or social media.
Terms that apply for all competitions are:
- Employees of Barker’s of Geraldine, immediate family members thereof, and employees of the agency involved will not be permitted to participate in this contest.
- The Organisers will contact the winners via Facebook or email to arrange for prize delivery after the promotion is over and the winners have been determined. If the winners do not contact or reply within two working days, the Organisers have the right to choose the next available winners without any prize replacement to the original winners.
- Winners must have a New Zealand or Australian delivery address (as specified in the terms indicated under ‘Current Competition’).
- The Organisers reserve the right to disqualify all entries that are deemed to be inappropriate or offensive to other users. The Organisers reserve the right to withdraw competition or amend dates if required.
- Judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners names may be published on our website and via social media channels.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Barker’s of Geraldine competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- This competition is run by Barker’s of Geraldine who may be contacted via email here.
- As a condition of participating in a promotion, the winner indemnifies the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with that promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal fees on a solicitor and client basis) which the Promoter may incur arising out of the winner’s participation in the Promotion and/or participation in a prize, howsoever caused.
2020 Promotion Winners
Tomato Sauce (FB/IG) Tara Moratti, Joannelebrun163, Shaanah Baddiley, Gloria Eves, Marcus Cox, Lois Eaton, Vicki Heelam, Tracey Reekers, Patrina Skelley, Jane Hinz, Nathan Bosher, Deena Theobald, Rosalie Maaka, Sheryil Valchx, Hayley Ann Robertson
Tomato Sauce (enewsletter) Ellie Lippert, Chris Muckersie, Deb Coley, Maxine Chandler, Mary Lewis, Vicki Olsen, Lesley McIntosh, Liz Bailey, Asti Boal, Jacqueline Spring
Mother's Day (FB/IG) Rebecca Rogers, Cushla Caird, Kylie Lines, littlebirdbliss, Genna Frew
Pure Delish Jenny Paisley, Heather Pestana, Shona Bichan, Nadine Ayson, Ivan Bronny Holloway, huddleston_liz
Citta Board (FB/IG) Sandy Brears, Terri Van Honk, Pam Partington, Alisha Verrenkamp, Nicola Sian Stone, Bob Mackiewicz, Beks Schnuriger, Victoria Bell, Greta Peebles, Melissa Harper, @taylor_tribe6, @danitnolan
Antipasto (Facebook/Instagram) Johanna Moeller, Maree Furjan, Lee Larry Markham, Goodie Hayley, Louise Hardiment, Emily Pell, Adrienne Mist, Tsana Plessius, Theresa Lavelle, @dawnpearlallen22
Meals Sauces (e-Newsletter) Gaille Hopkinson, Judith Thomas, Janet Wallace, Diana Clark, Debbie Dooney, Pam Robinson
2019 Promotion Winners
Waitoa Chicken Christine Ayrey, Pamela Hancox, Sarah Killpartrick, Kirsty McKenzie, Darren Lambert
50 prizes celebrating 50 years Garth Guptill, Joesphine Martin, Chanel McMullen, Rachel Sharland, Samantha Ives, Mercia Alva, Megan Sandison, Glyn Powell, Sarah Neill, Debbie Aley, Tania Forgie, Amanda Pattullo, Sandra Schuddeboom, Trudy Brown, Cathi Knowles, Wendy Slieker, Allie Naden, Abby Shaw France, Sundy Ng, Angela Callagher, Holly Broadhead, Nicki Gudsell, Leeann Woodrow, Cheryl Mottram, Adrienne Mist, Sheryil Valchx, Caro Haack, Shanah Baker, Nardia Austin, Fiona Bruce, Genna Frew, Heather Proffit, Sandra Jordan, Janette Schroeder, Helen Birrell, Elaine Day, Janece Smaill, Jessi Drake, Ann O'Toole, Carolyn Lister, Dianne Hillgrove, Stefan Brook, Helen Wade, Elke Semple. Beth Forgie, Julie Fitzwilliam, Trish Gribble. Rose Kellett, Charlotte Maxner, Laura Orr
Geraldine Fete Paige Hampton
Christchurch Show 2019 Robyn Morton
Meet Michael Barker Rachelle Haslegrave
Seasonal Small Plates (enews) Taylor Wallis, Jimy Mason, Hinemoa Mansell, Richard Goodson, Cheryl Willetts
NZ Cheese Month Jemma Stoddart, Trish O'Callaghan
Seasonal Small Plates (FB/IG) Hannah Ross-Taylor, Elsie Peipi, Sarah Kwang, Marian Laing, Cheryl Knyvett
Top Tips for Travellers Jennifer Cole, Marg Sutherland, Roanne Dowdle, Claire Elliott Littleford, C Kilgour, Gillian-May Harwood, Paulette Workman, Dannielle Heron, Malena Penney, Rubecca Soper-Hazlett, Pauline Young, Tracy Hudson, Robyn Hansen, Helen Roberts, Renee Barnes, Siskas Hose Guy, Elizabeth McGuire, carrots.and.greenpeas, brookecool27, lemmabeanz86
Barker's Foodstore & Eatery Monthly Draw Sharron Williams (Jul), Tracey Turner (Aug), Linda Suddens (Sep), Kimberley Fridd (Oct), Pat Jermyn (Nov)
Barker's & Marcels (FB/IG) @themillstribe, @abbiejharris, @hellygirl99, @maggiiebakes, @rosecolson, @shanadecanne, @cathynott, @gretchen.rowe, @these3.and.me, @emmalynne_, Lily Kuch, Val Gillanders, Daza Knauf, Katrina Goodmanson, Cara Kinns, Rebecca Myjer, Pam Silby, Munka Tunky, Teena Rohtmets-Joyce, Jo Walton
Barker's Slow Cooker (enewsletter) Naomi Smith
Barker's Winter Chutneys (Facebook) Paul Eberhart, Leigh Ham, Wendy Sanson, Yolande Deane, Gregoria Jap
Barker's June Winter Wellness Kate Westgarth, Sandra Pang, Debbie Foulds, Sandy Brears
Barker's Mother's Day (Kilt) Heather Wellacott
Barker's Sundae Station (Facebook & Instagram) SarahandRod Sands, Minuri Undugodage, Tania Hooper, Teresa Gen, Billy Hagen, @claudesarah, Kasey Urquhart, Alicia Burgess
Barker's Sundae Station (enewsletter) Chrissy Dawkins, Rhonda De Gouw, Christine Cleary, Aldona Yardley, Brian O'Dea, Nina Gallavan, Vicki Olsen, Michelle Pram
Barker's Unsweetened Blackcurrant Juice Survey Carrie Ryan
Barker's Back to Work Blues (enewsletter) Michelle Bishop, Georgina Gellert, Brenda George, Kim Nicol, Dave Hayes, Christine Philp, Sue Palfreyman, Bronwyn Beer, Adrienne Peek, Val Barker, Kendra Heaps, Rae Patten, Joanne Matheson, Marg Palmer, Nadene Winchester, Samantha Tuaupiki, Mark Gregge, Serena Balston, Erin McNabb, Tina Tucker
Barker's Compote Survey (e-news) Jeanette Maiden, Samantha Pollock, Gillian Elliott
Sarau Festival Morris North, Michelle Hughes, Jennie Green
Barker's Back to School/Marcel's (Facebook) Stephanie Keys, Karissa Tooman, Lily Kuch, Tania Wilson, Kirsty Richan, Kirsten Monk, Andrea Baikie, Megan Nott, Sharleen Strawbridge and Teta Fanualelei
Barker's Soda Syrup Giveaway (Facebook/Instagram) Sophie Hollands, Carol Chin Poy, Kerryn Stokes, Lenny Burrows, Kylie Vette, Stephanie Dee, Pip McIlraith, Paula Darrell, sezlife_withmy2kids, Helen Skudder