Tuna TostadasPRINT RECIPE
Serves: 6-8 as a starter
Ponzu Sauce: combine all ingredients and stir
- 60ml light soy sauce
- 30ml fresh orange juice
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp water
- 1 tsp mirin
- 400g tuna sashimi, chopped into cubes
- 4 Tbsp ponzu sauce
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 cup sour cream
- Barker's Food Lovers Habanero Sauce
- 1 green chilli, finely sliced
- coriander leaves, to serve
- 1 ripe avocado, stones removed, peeled
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 ripe tomato, cores removed, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Barker's Food Lovers Habanero Sauce
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- In a bowl, mix tuna with ponzu sauce, spring onion and sesame seeds. Cover and set aside in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Make the guacamole: place the avocado flesh and lime juice in a medium bowl and use a fork to mash until almost smooth. Add the tomato, habanero sauce, coriander and season with salt and pepper. Use a spoon to mix well.
- Cover the tostadas with guacamole, top with the tuna mixture, a dollop of sour cream, habanero sauce.
- Garnish with green chilli and coriander leaves.
- Serve with habanero sauce on the side.